How can it be November already?
I'm still in a spooky mood, and I love these faux horror movie trailers:
Hee! So well done.
Though I haven't seen all of Wes Anderson's movies, Moonrise Kingdom is a favorite. (BTW, how did I miss Edward Norton on SNL?)
Finally, by the totally random power of Random.org, a winner has been chosen for last week's signed book giveaway:
Bev Kodak of Ola Middle School in Georgia!
Congrats, Bev! And thanks to all the teachers and librarians who entered.
Happy Monday, everyone!
The Conversion
16 hours ago

Oh, wow.The Sound of Music trailer certainly shows the impact editing can have! Regarding your other suggestions, I watched The Changeling and enjoyed it--in a creepy sort of way. I didn't think it was over-the-top scary, but the morning after I watched it, I recalled dreams which included a car wreck and a fire. Guess it carried more of a wallop than I realized! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you enjoyed The Changeling. I just adore George C. Scott in that one! The Korean film--A Tale of Two Sisters--gave me nightmares, even though I watched it during the day. I am not as immune as I thought I was. :)
DeleteOh my gosh, that was soooooooo fun - I want to see the rest of their version of the Sound of Music!
ReplyDelete