Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favorites: good endings

My three Spring reality competition shows have ended, and weirdly enough, I found myself most enamoured with Dancing With the Stars. (And I wouldn't have seen any of it had my dad not lured me into watching when I visited TN.)

The last time I cared about DWTS was when Evan Lysacek was competing, but I have to say this field was so much stronger. And yes, I totally got sucked into Meryl and Maks.


HOW COULD YOU NOT GET SUCKED INTO THIS?


Adored this tango!


And their freestyle was lovely.

Whether or not M & M are involved in real life**, I'm truly grateful for the romantic intensity of their dance partnership. They were magical together.

**But I totally wouldn't complain if they DID marry. And had two burly boys, each nicknamed "Bear."

[Cross-posted to Livejournal]

No comments:

Post a Comment