
It figures that Rufus Sewell, one of my favorite imaginary boyfriends, would make a critically acclaimed appearance on American TV the week after I leave for the UK. Oh well, that's what DVRs are for.
And now, a few photos from my signing at the Clarksville, TN Borders this past Sunday:
Me and my 94-year-old grandmother, Ruby. Like I said on Facebook, she was a writer long before I was born! It was so lovely to have her there.

My dad's family -- my brother Ernest, husband Steve, me, Dad, his wife Jing, and my stepsister Dionne (a.k.a. "Dr. Peacher" - yay!).
My mom's family -- my brother Jason, Ernest, Mom, me, sister Heather, and the little ones are my darling nieces Samantha and Shelby.

My ex-stepmother Rosemary and her charming friend, Kim.
Childhood friends! Glenda, me, Leigh and DeAnne. Michelle arrived later, and we all had a chance to sit and chat. Perfect ending to a really nice event.
I was so pleased to see so many friends and family members (as well as family members of friends) at the signing. Fellow Elevensie Victoria Schwab made an appearance, bearing a gift of the most delicious cake pops I've ever eaten. Thanks, V! Also met book blogger Shannon. Hooray!
Thanks to everyone for making it a very special day for me.
Finally, I wanted to remind the writers out there that Novel Novice is hosting a fabulous ghost story writing contest (sort of like ghostly "flash fiction"), in which copies of The Revenant are being offered as prizes. Check it out here.
Okay . . . next time I'll be writing from Oxford!
It looks like you had an amazing Tennessee signing. How wonderful so many friends and family showed up for you. I love love love the pic of you and your darling grandmother!
ReplyDelete