I love fall, too! I have more fall decor than any season or holiday combined. Plus, at this time of year, I get to wear a sweatshirt and shorts at the same time. So comfy.
Did you take this photo Sonia? Wow! I am more of a Spring fan because of seasonal allergies (nerd alert) but love mums, pansies, and a crisp cool breeze-
Hi there! I'm the author of THE REVENANT (2011), THE DARK BETWEEN (2013), and GHOSTLIGHT (2015), all from Alfred A. Knopf. I blog a little about writing, but more often about reading, travel, TV and movies. Nothing too serious.
I love fall, too! I have more fall decor than any season or holiday combined. Plus, at this time of year, I get to wear a sweatshirt and shorts at the same time. So comfy.
ReplyDeleteYay! I knew you were a kindred spirit!
DeleteDid you take this photo Sonia? Wow! I am more of a Spring fan because of seasonal allergies (nerd alert) but love mums, pansies, and a crisp cool breeze-
ReplyDeleteNo, I didn't take that photo. I swiped it from the Internet.
DeleteYes, a crisp cool breeze is the best! And I love the SMELL of fall.