Wendelin Van Draanen, Gennifer Choldenko, Ruta Sepetys, and me!
Earlier this month, I had the honor of joining the above ladies for a series of school visits, talks, and signings that benefited the school libraries affected by the tragic Moore tornado. Thank you, Perma-Bound! I had such a great time. And now I want to pay it forward by giving away a prize pack of signed perma-bound copies of each of our books.
This giveaway is for LIBRARIANS AND TEACHERS in the U.S.
All you have to do is:
1) comment with your name and the school or library you are affiliated with
2) provide an email address
That's it! I will do a random drawing Sunday evening (11/3) at 10 pm Central time. The winner will be announced on Monday.
Click a cover for more information about each book offered for giveaway:
Julia Reynolds--Greenwood Community High School
ReplyDeletejuliabreynolds@gmail.com
Great idea!
ReplyDeleteMaria Touet, Librarian
Pope John XXIII High School
mtouet@popejohnhs.org
Just finished The Dark Between! Read it in almost in one sitting! As with the Revenant, you can transport us to your world and make us feel that connection to the characters.
ReplyDeleteTracy Landry
Librarian, Nashoba Regional High School
tlandry@nrsd.net
These would all be great additions to any library.
ReplyDeleteJanet Welz-Kavanagh
Memorial Middle School
jwelz-kavanagh@rsd13.org
I enjoyed listening to all four of you during the Oklahoma Encyclo-Media Conference and the evening event sponsored by Perma-Bound. I am delighted that The Revenant, a beautifully written historical, ghost, and love story, is on this year's Oklahoma Intermediate Sequoyah list. We can't wait to host you for an author visit on Nov. 26th at Central.
ReplyDeleteCaradith Craven
Central Middle School
caradithcraven@aol.com
Jody Wacker--speech coach
ReplyDeletePipestone Area Schools
atoconnor.writer@gmail.com
Great idea - I'll let my teacher/library friends know!
ReplyDeleteRachel Hough - 5th grade
ReplyDeleteRanch Heights Elementary
domesticartiste@gmail.com
Taylor Scott
ReplyDeleteAvon Intermediate School West
taylorlscott@aol.com
Kristen Kaufmann- 7th grade
ReplyDeleteSt. Peter's School
kkaufmann@stpeterskc.org
Yay Sonia!
ReplyDeleteBev Kodak
Ola Middle School, McDonough Ga
bkodak@henry.k12.ga.us or bkodak@gmail.com
Helen Dunlap Newton
ReplyDeleteOwasso Sixth Grade Center
Owasso, OK
helen.newton@owasso.k12.ok.us
Helen Dunlap Newton
ReplyDeleteOwasso Sixth Grade Center
Owasso, OK
helen.newton@owasso.k12.ok.us
Kim Walker
ReplyDeleteOwasso Sixth Grade Center
Owasso, OK
kim.walker@owasso.k12.ok.us
What an awesome giveaway! My students would love this!
ReplyDeleteKori Watkins
7th Grade LA at Dunedin Highland Middle School
Watkinsko@pcsb.org