You could win ALL these books:
Inception, by Teal Haviland
Earthbound, by Aprilynne Pike
Elegy, Tara Hudson
Infinityglass, by Myra McEntire
The Dark Between, by Sonia Gensler
The Lost Sun AUDIO BOOK, by Tessa Gratton
Grim (the ARC), edited by Christine Johnson
It's easy to enter through Punchtab -- everything is explained below. However, if for some reason the widget isn't appearing, please provide your name and email addy in a comment and I'll enter for you.
Heck, let's make this giveaway INTERNATIONAL.
GOOD LUCK!
What a generous and exciting giveaway Sonia! Thank you so much for sharing the love :) You're so lucky to have met all these wonderful authors, but then again, so are they to have met you! :D Have a wonderful day and thank you for the chance to win :)
ReplyDeleteEvie @Bookish
You are very welcome, sweet Evie!
DeleteThanks for the wonderful giveaway! (The widget worked for me, but I wanted to share my appreciation all the same.)
ReplyDeleteYay for a working widget! Glad you entered!
DeleteThanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you stopped by! :D
DeleteWowee, what a fab giveaway! I signed up via all the possible methods except Facebook, but only because the widget didn't provide any way to confirm liking your page (which I do). If possible, would you please add an entry? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGot you covered, Katherine! Sorry about that. Thanks for entering!
DeleteMany thanks!
Deletewow, great titles.... hope i win at least one...
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering!
DeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway! The widget wouldn't let me confirm liking your facebook page either and I most definitely do as well : ) Any chance you could please add it for me too? Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI put another entry in for you, Alicia!
DeleteThank you for holding this giveaway ! Your books sound very intriguing, I'll have to check them out. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper thrilled to learn that I won the giveaway. Thank you so much, Sonia. Can't wait to get my hands on these awesome titles!
ReplyDelete