Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jane Eyre trailer!





I was so delighted when Michael Fassbender was cast as Rochester, and so far I am still very pleased!

It's a small thing, but I'm quite relieved to see a dark-haired Blanche Ingram. (This rarely happens.)

Just a wee glimpse of Jamie Bell as St. John -- I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Simon McBurney doesn't seem right as Brocklehurst -- too gentle? -- but I can deal with it.

I'm sure I'll have more thoughts after I watch it a few times.

What are your thoughts!

5 comments:

  1. Darn - I waited, and now it's no longer available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still plays for me, Tara! Maybe try again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tweeted you about this. So excited to see it! And yes, I agree that it's nice to see a brunette Blanche. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your tweet, D.L.! Can't wait to compare notes when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hadn't heard of this! Cool trailer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete