Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thank you to my crit group

Last Friday, my crit group threw a little shindig to celebrate the upcoming release of The Revenant.

[click photos for a larger view]


There was a pretty centerpiece featuring a photo of the Cherokee Female Seminary and other shiny things.


Revenant cookies!


And here's the entire gang -- standing are Kelly, Karen (who, despite appearances, is NOT wearing a basket on her head), Dee Dee, Brandi and Martha. Sitting are Shel, me and Lisa!

Thank you, my dear friends! I can't wait to do the same for you.

P.S. Go here to see Brandi Barnett's "party planner" perspective on the event. Could provide inspiration for your own "Novel Idea" parties!

3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun! Can't wait to attend one for everyone. Oh, and I already have ideas for your next book. So. fun.

    My only regret? I wish I'd had seconds of Lisa's amazing dinner. De-lish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to attend one for everyone.

    I know! Who will be next, I wonder? So exciting!

    Lisa's dinner was so, so, so delicious. I kept thinking about for days afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each member's novel-in-progress is so different I'm giddy just thinking about the variety of party ideas.

    ReplyDelete