Monday, August 15, 2011

Home

First off: I'll be signing at the Barnes & Noble in Oklahoma City (6100 N. May) this Thursday evening, August 18, at 7 pm. I'd love to meet you and sign your book!

Second newsflash: I'm HOME!

Some nice things about this:

-- My kitty remembered me. He was very sleek and happy from getting such excellent care from my adorable housesitter.

-- The heat isn't TOO terrible. (Highs in the upper 90s, but getting warmer soon enough)

-- I have remained unspoiled as to the final results of So You Think You Can Dance and am now caught up to the top six. WOW! The top eight show was absolutely phenomenal. (I don't know if this is my favorite dance, but watching the Viennese Waltz with Melanie and Pasha is a nice way to start a Monday. Pasha would brighten any morning, wouldn't he?)

-- It's just great to be in my house and back to our old routines. I really am a creature of habit.

I'll leave you with this photo -- a rare shot of the Brasenose College entrance on High Street. Why is this rare? Well, for one thing, it's SUNNY. And the second is that there are no people crowding the sidewalk. Miraculous, really.


See you next summer, Brasenose!

1 comment: