Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The end draws nigh

Things are winding down in Oxford. :(

Tonight is our closing dinner, final exams are Thurs-Sat, and we leave Sunday. Can't believe how this summer has flown. This probably will be my last post from England.

That means MORE PHOTOS!


Click here for photos taken in and around Henley-on-Thames (including Greys Court -- those of you who've read bits of my twin story may recognize this place.)


Click here for a small batch of photos from Stratford-upon-Avon, including Anne Hathaway's Cottage (where we spent a magical morning).

Apologies to everyone whom I owe an email -- I hope to pull myself together once we get home.

[Cross-posted at Livejournal]

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are beautiful. Love that thatched cottage and beautiful cottage garden! What I wouldn't give to spend a summer in England. Brace yourself for your return to OK. It's brutal, but you may be missing our worst week yet. 112 degrees, anyone? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dreading the heat. Apparently they just started rationing water in Norman, so I hope we get home before we get a citation for our sprinklers going off on forbidden days. Argh.

      Delete
  2. As always, beautiful photos! I cannot wait to return to England, though I really owe Ireland a visit first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe we haven't been to Ireland yet, so I know what you mean. We've also only done Scotland once -- must do better!

      Delete
  3. We've missed you Sonia- Thanks for taking us with you on your trip. Your photos have provided a vicarious travel for many of us!

    ReplyDelete